In Ontario, you need to study both CAIB 2 & 3 in order to get your RIBO Level 2 General Insurance License. This license is important for your career advancement because it enables you to take on more responsibility inside the office or become self-employed working as an independent producer and practice insurance outside of the office.
As an extra bonus, you can kill 2 birds with 1 stone. CAIB 2 & 3 also double as 2 of the exams needed to get your CAIB Designation in Canada.
Who needs this RIBO 2 Study Guide?
Our RIBO 2 Study Guide is designed for busy working professionals and contains everything you need to know to ace your exam. We’ve taken everything you need to know and condensed it down into 93 easy to understand pages to help you pass the exam faster. We break down the complex concepts and teach them in a simple way and provide additional examples to really make sure that you understand and retain each idea.
A set of practice questions are included with your purchase for you to use in evaluating weaknesses and prepare for the style of questioning used on the exam.
Topics covered in this study guide:
- Basics of Commercial Property Insurance
- Underwriting Commercial Property
- Commercial Property Insurance Policies (the Fire Policy, Named Perils and Broad Form)
- Additional Coverages (Endorsements & Add-ons)
- Other Property Forms (Bailee’s, Transportation, Contractor’s and Special Dealer’s Insurance Policies)
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Crime Insurance Policies
- Basics of Legal Liability with a focus on commercial insurance
- The Commercial General Liability (CGL) Policy
- Commercial Automobile Insurance
- Marine Insurance (Marine Hull, Liability & Cargo)
- Aviation Insurance (Hull, Liability & Cargo)
- Risk Management
Discounts given if purchasing RIBO 1 & 2 together. Tax included.
RIBO 1 Notes are also available.