In Canada (except Alberta), the CAIB 2 exam is one of two exam you have to pass in order to get your Level 2 General Insurance License and one of the exams you need for the CAIB designation.
This license is an important next step in your career advancement because it enables you to take on additional responsibilities within your brokerage. With a Level 2, you are also able to be self-employed and work as an independent producer and practice insurance outside of the office.
Who needs this CAIB 2 Study Guide?
Our CAIB 2 Study Guide is designed for busy working professionals and contains everything you need to know to ace your exam. We’ve taken everything you need to know and condensed it down into 58 easy to understand pages to help you pass the exam faster.
The study guide communicates the concepts in plain English and has some extra examples to drive important concepts home.
A set of practice questions are included with your purchase to help you identify what you need to review again and help you get used to the way questions are asked on the real exam.
Topics covered in this study guide:
- Basics of Commercial Property Insurance
- Underwriting Commercial Property
- Commercial Property Insurance Policies (the Fire Policy, Named Perils and Broad Form)
- Additional Coverages (Endorsements & Add-ons)
- Other Property Forms (Bailee’s, Transportation, Contractor’s and Special Dealer’s Insurance Policies)
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Crime Insurance Policies
Discounts given if purchasing CAIB 2 & 3 together. Tax included.
In Ontario, you need to study both CAIB 2 & 3 to prepare for the RIBO Unrestricted Technical exam. We have a separate note package for Alberta Level 2 for Alberta residents.