Alberta Level 3 Practice Questions

In Alberta, you need to pass the Alberta Level 3 exam to get your Level 3 license if you want to manage or start your own brokerage as a principal broker or “nominee”.  This is an important exam as you move forward in your career or even transition into starting your own business!

This exam contains 50 multiple choice questions to be completed in 90 minutes with a passing grade of 70%.  Coincidentally, 70% of the exam is also focused on Brokerage Management with the remaining 30% covering Industry Knowledge & Skills.

I know it’s your last exam and you might be tempted to slack off a bit and not take it as seriously.  But even though this exam is short, it’s not to be underestimated.  It’s not a particularly difficult exam but students looking to take this exam must still study hard and prepare properly.

One of the best ways to prepare for an exam and retain all of the information is to practice a lot.  Repetition helps with retention and as the saying goes: practice makes perfect.

Who needs these Alberta Level 3 Practice Questions?

This set contains hundreds of Alberta General Insurance Level 3 Practice Questions geared towards getting you ready for the real exam by simulating the types of questions they’re going to ask and the tricks they’re going to use to try and confuse you.

Common tricks include:

  1. Using double negatives
  2. Slipping in details that seem important but aren’t and vice versa
  3. Including 2 multiple choice options that are very similar or both partially correct to try and confuse you

These questions can also be used to reveal weaknesses and help you figure out which parts you need to spend more time studying.

Track Record

"I took your courses and passed 3 exams in 4 weeks!  I was listening to your lectures repeatedly on mobile and they were so easy to remember. You explain things very well and your notes really distilled all the info in so few pages. Thank you for making my certification process so short and easy." - Rocky G CAIB (The Co-operators) (Courses Taken: Fundamentals/CAIB 1, CAIB 2, CAIB 3, & CAIB 4)"PNC Learning is a great learning tool.  It is well organized and laid out and really expedites the time required to learn the material.  Jack is very quick to respond to any questions.  I was able to pass my first 3 CAIB exams in a very short time.  I would recommend PNCL to anyone taking the CAIB's"  -Clayton Canart, MB  (Courses Taken: CAIB 1, 2, 3 & 4)
"I passed the exam!  Thanks for your help, I don't think I could have done it otherwise."  - Paul S (InsureBC)  (Courses Taken: CAIB 2, 3 & 4)"I wrote the RIBO 2 this week and passed with 83% and I write the CAIB 4 on Dec 5th.  I listened to your audio and they were a big help."  - Suzanne O Whitby ON

Request a copy ($99)

Request a FREE sample

Discounts given if purchasing Alberta 1 & 2 practice questions as well.

Alberta Level 1 Practice Questions & Alberta Level 2 Practice Questions are also available.

We offer secure payment

We accept the following payment methods:


Check our FAQ

Need Help?

Email us at: