Did you know that you can search up a list of Alberta Insurance Council accredited CE courses through their CE course lookup? To find our courses, just type “PNC Learning” into the search bar under “Course Provider”.
Get CE credits and learn valuable skills and information that makes you a better broker with PNC Learning’s online CE courses. In order to receive the credits, you must pass the quiz at the end of each course. There are 10 questions and you need a 60% to pass. Once you have completed the course and passed the exam, a certificate will be emailed to you. You can view and manage these certificates through our online portal or you can download them as PDF and store them on your computer.
List of AIC Accredited CE Courses by PNC Learning. 18 courses as of November 6th, 2019:
- IC82 Fair Customer Treatment
- IC81 Drone Legislation and Insurance
- IC77 Cannabis and Insurance Part 2
- IC76 Cannabis
- IC75 Code of Ethics/Conduct
- IC66 Course of Construction
- IC64 Art of Underwriting
- IC53 Terrorist Acts Insurance Overview
- IC52 Cyber Risk Insurance Overview
- IC38 Basic Risk Management
- IC30 Wrap Up Liability
- IC29 Umbrella Insurance
- IC26 Specialty/Uncommon Risks
- IC24 Professional Liability
- IC18 Insurance to Value
- IC13 Faulty Powers
- IC07 CGL and Contracts
- IC05 Claims Made Liability Forms
We’re always adding more Alberta CE courses so this list may not always be up to date. For a catalog of the latest courses, see our online CE course subscription.
Brokerage Owner/Manager? Contact us for corporate/bulk pricing.