This article will go over the HLLQP program, the details, and how to get started.
What is HLLQP?
HLLQP is the Harmonized Life License Qualification Program. It is the certification and training used for those who want to sell life insurance and related financial products.
How Much Does The Program Cost?
Our HLLQP Program costs $149 (taxes included) as of the writing of this article. The program comes with:
- Study guide/notes
- Video lectures
- Practice questions
- Help from a dedicated LLQP tutor
Provincial examination and licensing fees are paid separately.
How Do I Start?
Getting started is very simple. Just follow these steps:
- Register for your CIPR #
- Create an account on our website and make sure you input your CIPR number when signing up
- Sign up for the LLQP course
- Study and complete the course
- Once you have completed the course, you will receive a CIPR certification that allows you to then write the provincial licensing exams. More information about that can be found inside the course.