In case you missed it, I had the pleasure of giving a live CE webinar on Tuesday August 25th to nearly 500 insurance brokers all across Canada on Professional Liability and Errors & Omissions insurance. Teaching, talking about, and simplifying insurance has been a passion of mine for a long time. So a big thank you to our friends at the Apollo Exchange and all of the brokers who attended for giving me the opportunity.
In this webinar, we discussed Professional Liability,
- Unique terms and conditions of these policies,
- Examples and case studies, differences between a Professional Liability/E&O policy and a Commercial General Liability (CGL) policy,
- How they can work together to protect your clients,
- And more…
Missed the Live CE Webinar?
If you missed it, you can download the slides here and watch a recording of the live CE webinar here. If you want to learn about Professional Liability and E&O insurance in more detail AND earn CE credits for it, check out our Continuing Education Course Package.
In this package, you’ll get access to 30+ accredited CE courses that are updated regularly all for $10/month (billed annually).
Want to See It Live?
Would you like to…
- See more live CE accredited webinars?
- Get updates on the next time we do a virtual or in-person event?
- Partner with us to host a webinar?
If so, contact us and let me know what you would like to see!