When people think of insurance, most people think of funny animal mascots from Geico and the like but the insurance industry is a vast one with many roles and tons of space to exercise your skills and talents.
In case you’re still on the fence, here are a few reasons why insurance is a great industry to get into:
- Insurance is diverse – there are plenty of opportunities to exercise different skills as a sales rep, claims adjuster or an underwriter.
- Insurance is a growth industry – finance and insurance is one of the fastest growing industries in the country.
- Opportunities to be your own boss – if you decide to be a sales rep or a claims adjuster, there is a opportunity to come out and open your own business and be self-employed later on down the line. The potential in this industry is limitless.
- It’s a consumer staple – insurance is something everyone has to buy, there will be demand for insurance throughout all market cycles.
- Job security – related to the last point, since you need a license to work in insurance,
- You’re helping people – and perhaps most importantly, you’re helping people avoid risk and achieve peace of mind.
If you have any more questions about whether insurance is right for you, contact us and we can chat about it.
If you’re ready to move forward, check out our online courses. They’re self-paced and perfect for people with busy lives.